View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007476||OXID eShop (all versions)||1.01. Products (product, categories, manufacturer, promotions etc.)||public||2023-06-02 10:39||2023-09-06 11:11|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||Patch for 7.0|
|Summary||0007476: inactive articles are shown in the detail page|
|Description||If an article is inactive but has an (unused) from-to date, its detail page is shown.|
The error also exists in earlier shop versions and was already mentioned in ticket 0006966.
|Steps To Reproduce||- item is not active|
- has a valid from-to setting
- disabled "Check Active From/To when loading Products" option
|PHP Version||Not defined|
|Database Version||Not defined|
Thanks for your report and especially for the PR. I acknowledged the issue. Since I was a little bit confused in first place, I want to described the reproduction quite detailled for other people:
- In "Master Settings > Core Settings > Performance" check the "Check "Active From/To" when loading Products" option. Then you can add an "Active From" and "Active To" date to a product.
- Add a correct date period that includes the current day. Also uncheck the "Active" option. So for example it's Jun 02, 2023. Therefore I set "Active From" to 2023-06-01 00:00:00 and "Active To" to 2023-06-03 00:00:00.
- Now search the product in frontend. The product is visible as expected.
- Then open the product's details page in another browser tab. The page is shown as expected.
- Afterwards go back to the administration area and uncheck the "Check "Active From/To" when loading Products" option. This means the product should not be visible, since the shop does not consider the "Active From" and "Active To" settings, but only the general "Active" option.
- Now search again for the product. It is not found. Again this fits the expectation.
- Then reload the second browser tab where you've opened the product's details page. This page is still visible with all its information. However, expection is to get a 404, since the product should not be considered active. That's the mentioned issue.