Welcome to the OXID eShop bugtracking system!
- You may browse the OXID eShop bugtracking system without any permission.
- If you want to report a new bug, please feel free to register yourself.
- Please take care that you do not enter duplicates: Go to "View Issues" and search the existing bugs before you enter a new one.
- Please also try to reproduce the bug you want to enter in a vanilla installation before (e.g. in demo).
- We'd like to ask you to post bug reports in English only. If you're worried about your English skills making it difficult to describe the bug, you might try asking for help on one of the non-English forums: https://forum.oxid-esales.com/
- Please note that there is also the possibility to contribute bug fixes directly to the code on GitHub instead of reporting a bug. Please find more information about contribution on this page: https://oxidforge.org/en/contribute
- You'll find the OXID eShop GitHub repository here: https://github.com/OXID-eSales/oxideshop_ce
- Found a security issue? Please do not enter a public bug for it!
Open source or not: OXID eShop might be a business critical application, and all of us have to be very sensible and serious with security issues. That's why we run a special process for it in order to avoid compromising a shop owner. Please use this channel instead: https://oxidforge.org/en/security