View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007176||OXID eShop B2B Edition||B2B edition - sub||public||2020-09-21 12:23||2020-10-27 14:01|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||Next Minor Version|
|Summary||0007176: No update of shipping costs in basket|
|Description||Shipping costs do not update correctly in the basket, but at step 4 in the checkout process. Looks like the methods to calculate basket values are not triggered the right way on update of the basket contents.|
|Steps To Reproduce||- It's best to deactivate all existing shipping cost rules|
- Then create a new shipping cost rule
- Set always active and condition to [price] >=  and<= 
- Set price surcharge to 20,00
- Assign it to the standard shipping method
- Login with a user who can order
- Search for product 3788 (should cost 24,95
- Put 4 of them into the basket
- Basket value should be 99,80
- Since you are under 100,00, you have shipping costs of 20,00
- Change amount of 3788 from 4 to 5 and click update
- Basket value should be 124,75
- Since you are over 100,00, you don't have any shipping costs
- Change amount of 3788 from 5 back to 4 and click update
- Basket value should be 99,80 again
- Since you are under 100,00, you SHOULD have shipping costs of 20,00
- But you still have no shipping costs (the unusual behavior)
- Click agin on update
- Now you have shipping costs of 20,00 again (which is correct behavior)
Note: A solution partner noticed this behavior the other way around. The shipping costs won't update if he increases the amount from 4 to 5. In his case, the shipping costs stay at 20,00, which is also wrong behavior.
|Additional Information||This behavior is only reproducable in an OXID eShop Enterprise B2B Edition (3.3.0 and 4.0.0). Reproduction in a standard Enterprise Edition was not possible. Therefore the issue seems connected to the B2B modules.|
Bildschirmfoto_2020-10-09_um_12_45_36.png (488,183 bytes)
Same shipping cost bug with calculation rules "for each product". Shipping cost do not update correctly on logged user.
- activate all B2B module.
- login to frontend
- change amount article in basket
Shipping cost will not recalculate until you refresh twice.