View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0006370||OXID eShop (all versions)||1. ----- eShop frontend -----||public||2016-04-07 17:43||2016-11-09 09:31|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0006370: hard to debug redirects to start page for different reasons|
|Description||When a article is not visible, or not active, or the parent is not visible and in many more situations e.g. errors (not sure which cases exactly) user will be redirected to startpage.|
Problem with that is,
- users may not understand that an error happend and what to report.
- shopowner can not see the reason, and will report bug
- programmer can not see the reason, and need al lot of time to find reason
- searchengine can not see the reason (see also https://bugs.oxid-esales.com/view.php?id=6362)
what i expect.
1. by default no redirect better 404, 410, 451 or 503 depending on the situation and settings
2. at least http header with reason e.g. x-reason: not readable, x-reason: see error log, ...
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|PHP Version||Not defined|
|Database Version||Not defined|