View Issue Details
|OXID eShop (all versions)
|1.02. Price calculations (discounts, coupons, additional costs etc.)
|4.5.8 revision 42471
|Fixed in Version
|0004750: Wrong payment discount when direct item addition to other discount, based on 0003581
|Sorry if im missing this issue in the list, but i can reproduce what seems to me like 0003581, in oxid 4.5.8 pe/ce.
Seems to me like it was gone with release of 4.6.0.
But i don't find any info on patch/fix.
Advanced payment discount mixed with another non payment discount can lead to wrong calculations if the item is added to the discount directly.
|Steps To Reproduce
|1. Activate and use advanced payment with like -3% skonto.
Activate rules 1-4 for this payment discount.
2. Create a discount with like 40% reduction and don't add any user/items/cat to it so that it works as global discount.
3. Buy an item.
4. Go to Basket. Go through until step 3 and select advanced payment.
5. Go back to basket. You're gonna see the listed discount and the payment discount showing the right results.
6. In admin, add the article item you have in basket to your newly created discount.
7. Go back to basket and refresh it.
You'll see that the advanced payment discount CHANGES HIS VALUE.
I can reproduce this on 4.5.8 naked ce and pe.
As i mentioned, this seems to be fixed in 4.6.X.
Would you mind telling me, when/how/where this was fixed so that i can fix this myself? Thank you very much.