View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007517||OXID eShop (all versions)||1.03. Basket, checkout process||public||2023-08-18 13:32||2023-08-18 17:09|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0007517: In basket, attributes are randomly sorted for each product|
|Description||In basket view, the attributes of each product are beneath their name. These attributes get sorted randomly. This occurs for each product. So if you have two products with attributes size, color, style, first product may have the named order, but second one has style, size, color or any other order. This looks really confusing to a customer.|
|Steps To Reproduce||- Search for at least two products with at least two of the same attributes.|
- In shop 7.0 with demodata you can use Destiny, Moonlight and Paradise.
- Have a look at the order of the attributes.
- They may differ for each product.
- Now refresh the page.
- The attributes will be listed in a different order again.
- You can repeat with more page refreshes.
|Additional Information||This issue also occured in earlier versions. I've reproduced in shop 6.5 with Flow theme.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|PHP Version||Not defined|
|Database Version||Not defined|