View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007191||OXID eShop (all versions)||2.3. Extensions (modules, themes)||public||2020-11-03 11:14||2020-11-03 13:51|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0007191: OXID of Chief buyer gives user list suggestions from other sub-shops and master shop as well.|
|Description||This issue is related to "B2B - Buying Agent" module. When customer type any name under "OXID of Chief buyer" field then he gets user list suggestions from master and other sub-shops also. |
I think "OXID of Chief buyer" field should give user suggestions from only shop specific users.
|Steps To Reproduce||Please follow the steps:|
1. Please setup a shop with 2-3 sub-shops. Create users in master and each sub-shops.
2. Please enable B2B modules including "B2B - Buying Agent" module in all the shops.
3. Please select any sub-shop.
4. Please go to Adminster Users -> Users
5. You will get field "OXID of Chief buyer" in user form. Try to type any user name then you will notice that you are getting suggestions from master and other sub-shop as well.
Please refer to screenshot.
|Additional Information||QA - es -|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Database Version||Not defined|