View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0006671||OXID eShop (all versions)||2.6. Administer orders||public||2017-07-25 22:25||2017-07-26 11:09|
|Product Version||4.10.4 / 5.3.4|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0006671: Function "Variants inherit Scale Prices from "Parent" Product" does not work in backend|
|Description||The recalculation of an order in the backend does not work for products with variants. The variants does not inherit the scale prices from the parent product. If I use the button "Update" within an order under "Administer Orders" --> "Orders --> "Select Order" --> "Products", the scale prices from the parent product are ignored for products with variants. The issue only occures, if the product has a variant. The recalculation does work correctly with products without variants.|
In the frontend/basket the calculation of the scale prices does work for products without variants and does also work for products with variants.
The problem only exists in the backend, if the ordered product has a variant.
If I create additional scale prices for the variant, the recalculation does work in the backend. So it seems that the function "Variants inherit Scale Prices from "Parent" Product" does not work in backend.
|Steps To Reproduce||The steps below are tested in the demo ce shop:|
1. Create a selection list called "Color" and add the field "red"
2. Edit the product "Trapez ION SOL KITE 2011" and create a scale price (Quantity From: 2 To: 10 Price: 100 €)
3. Add a variant to the product "Trapez ION SOL KITE 2011". Choose the selection list created above and activate the variant.
4. Edit the existing order (order no. 1) and add the product "Trapez ION SOL KITE 2011" with the variant (color = red) to the order (Quantity = 1).
5. Now the order contains the product "Trapez ION SOL KITE 2011" two times. One time without a variant and one time with a variant. Both products have the same price of 129,00 €.
6. Edit the quantity of both products to the value 2.
7. Press the button "Update".
8. The scale price does only work for the product without variant.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|PHP Version||Not defined|
|MySQL Version||Not defined|