View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0006494||OXID eShop (all versions)||1.02. Price calculations (discounts, coupons, additional costs etc.)||public||2016-09-01 16:04||2017-08-01 15:37|
|Product Version||4.10.1 / 5.3.1|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0006494: Coupons with assigned categories doesn't work correct|
|Description||Coupons with assigned categories and the option "Calculate only once (valid only for product or category vouchers)" doesn't work correct in basket. It's hard to explain, but it seems that the coupon is always calculated for the Grand total of the basket.|
|Steps To Reproduce||* Create a voucher series.|
* Assign kites and kiteboards as categories.
* Use the absolute and the percentage discount the other time.
* Put 1 kite and 1 kiteboard into the basket.
* Use a coupon code.
* Activate/deactivate the option "Calculate only once (valid only for product or category vouchers)" and update the basket.
* Try to interpret the calculation in the basket!
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|PHP Version||Not defined|
|Database Version||Not defined|