View Issue Details
|OXID eShop (all versions)
|1.02. Price calculations (discounts, coupons, additional costs etc.)
|4.9.6 / 5.2.6
|Fixed in Version
|0006284: It's possible to generate coupons without a coupon number
|During the generation of coupons it isn't checked if the field for the coupon number was filled. So it's possible to generate coupons without a coupon number.
So we have two situations here:
|Steps To Reproduce
1. Shop settings -> Coupon Series -> Create new Coupon Serie
2. add a discount, give it a name, save it
3. now, activate the radio box for the field "Coupon Number" but let the input field blank
4. type a number for the field "Quantity"
5. save it
1. put an article in the basket
2. goto basket
4. click the button "submit button"
|Please note: This will only work if there is at least one coupon serie which was generated without a coupon number.
|No tags attached.
There is a pull-request related to this issue: https://github.com/OXID-eSales/oxideshop_ce/pull/301