View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0006155||OXID eShop (all versions)||1.01. Products (product, categories, manufacturer, promotions etc.)||public||2015-06-03 10:04||2017-09-01 16:03|
|Product Version||4.9.4 / 5.2.4|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||4.10.6 / 5.3.6|
|Summary||0006155: Disabling blShowSorting not considered in details locator with category default sorting|
|Description||When the option blShowSorting is disabled and a default sorting is set to a category the details locator of the products has no ongoing article positions.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Disable blShowSorting in OXID eShop admin|
2. Open category "Kites" in OXID eShop admin and set default sorting to oxartnum asc.
3. Clear your session to refresh the sortings in frontend.
4. Open the category "Kites" in the frontend, open the first three products and have a look at the locator at details page (article X of N). They are not ongoing.
5. Enable blShowSorting in OXID eShop admin
6. Clear your session to refresh the sortings in frontend.
7. Open the category "Kites" in the frontend, open the first three products and have a look at the locator at details page (article X of N). They *are* ongoing now.
||Pull Request: https://github.com/OXID-eSales/oxideshop_ce/pull/431/files|
||Thanks, have just merged the PR to master and 5.3|