View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0006001||OXID eShop (all versions)||1.01. Products (product, categories, manufacturer, promotions etc.)||public||2014-12-16 11:06||2019-09-04 14:25|
|Product Version||4.9.2 / 5.2.2|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0006001: R&R for not listing variants doesn't work|
|Description||When setting an variant invisible for a user by using the rights and roles, then the shop doesn't consider R&R and simply lists all variants.|
If the parent is set invisible by R&R it works fine.
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Use a EE shop|
2. Create a article
3. Create two variants for the article from step 2.
4. Edit one of the two variant articles and switch to the tab "rights".
5. Add only the admin user to the left site of the ajax fields.
6. Goto the frontend (be aware that you haven't a session with admin rights) and navigate to the article from step 2. Expand the select list and see that the variant is still listed.
7. Go back to the administration area and repeat the steps 5 and 6 for the parent article. At the frontend it will be gone now, because it works and you haven't the rights to get it displayed.
|Tags||Article, Rights & Roles, Variants|
|PHP Version||Not defined|
|MySQL Version||Not defined|