View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005320||OXID eShop (all versions)||2.3. Extensions (modules, themes)||public||2013-07-30 09:23||2013-08-14 10:10|
|Product Version||4.7.6 / 5.0.6|
|Target Version||4.7.6 / 5.0.6||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0005320: Problems with modules|
- Master shop, no modules are active, has no dedicated domain, shop is not used
- Subshop 1, ~ 20 modules are active, runs on shop1.com
- Subshop 2, ~ 20 modules are active, runs on shop2.com
- Subshop 3, ~ 20 modules are active, runs on shop3.com
- subshop 4, ~ 22 modules are active, runs on shop4.com
Sometimes after clicking through any of subshops you get redirected to start page and exception is written in exception log.
After activating ALL modules in master shop, this problem disappear.
So seems like for some reason at least modules configuration data sometimes is loaded from master shop.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Problem is not in oxid, but in server configuration. So in case you have similar issues, please check if your server is not running APC. In our case configuration looks like:
- PHP Version 5.3.13-pl0-gentoo
- Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2012 Zend Technologies with Zend Guard Loader v3.3, Copyright (c) 1998-2010, by Zend Technologies
- APC Support enabled
We disabled APC via .htaccess:
php_flag apc.cache_by_default Off
And the problem is gone!
||duplicates with related|