View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004868||OXID eShop (all versions)||2.6. Administer orders||public||2013-01-23 19:40||2015-12-01 10:23|
|Product Version||4.7.2 / 5.0.2 revision 53018|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0004868: VAT should be recalculated if admin changing 'country' in delivery adress or adds 'UStID' for customer|
|Description||see 'steps to reproduce'|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. customer make an order in a german online shop with adress in Switzerland|
(VAT is calculated with 0 which is ok)
2. customer sends email 'please ship it to my adress in Germany'
3. admin adds delivery adress in Germany
4. VAT is still 0 which is NOT ok - should be now the german VAT!
1. customer make an order in a german online shop with adress in Austria
(VAT is calculated with 19% which is ok)
2. customer sends email 'please add my austrian USTID'
3. admin adds USTID in backend
4. VAT is still 19% which is NOT ok - should be now 0!
|Tags||Order, Order Recalculation|
|PHP Version||Not defined|
|Database Version||Not defined|