View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004489||OXID eShop (all versions)||1.03. Basket, checkout process||public||2012-09-04 21:48||2012-12-07 14:06|
|Target Version||4.7.0_5.0.0_beta3||Fixed in Version||4.7.1 / 5.0.1 revision 52468|
|Summary||0004489: If is removed the product which have "Greeting cart“ from basket, then "Greeting cart " is displayed in basket|
|Description||If is removed product from basket which have |
„ Greeting cart“, then „Creeting cart“ does not disappear from the basket
1) Put item (3788 )in basket
2) Put second item (Nr. 1208) in basket
3) Add "Greeting card (Shark 3,00 € )" for product (1208)
4) Remove product (1208) from the basket , then „Greeting cart“ is displayed
5) Remove second product (3788) from the basked (basked is empty)
6) Then add product (1211) in basket,
7) Go to basked, then "Greeting cart" is displays again.
It is not logical remove greeting card from basket after removing articles as greeting card is one per basket, that’s mean tied with basket not article.
For example customer can add gift card with greeting, then decide to change article. After suggested change he would lose text he entered in to gift cards.
||added gift card unset if basket is empty|