View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004428||module PayPal||module PayPal - sub||public||2012-08-21 16:23||2012-08-23 13:34|
|Target Version||2.0.2||Fixed in Version||2.0.2|
|Summary||0004428: For not log in user shipping cost rules calculation works incorrect|
|Description||1. Paypal payment method is assigned to Germany|
2. Shipping methods( Standard; Example Set1: UPS 48 hours; Example Set2: UPS Express 24 hours->is assigned to Germany.
3.Shipping cost rules:
- Shipping costs for Example Set2: UPS 24 hrs Express: $12.90->is assigned to Germany.
- Shipping costs for Example Set1: UPS 48 hrs: $9.90 ->is assigned to Germany.
- Shipping costs for Standard: Free shipping over 500->is assigned to Germany.
- Shipping costs for Standard: $3.90 from 0 to 80 ->is assigned to Germany.
- Shipping costs for Standard: $6.90 from 80 to 500 ->is assigned to Austria.
4. Not login user added a product for 130 Eur.
5. Purchase via Express PayPal as Germany user.
6. In PayPal should be 2 shipping methods: "Example Set1: UPS 48 hours" and "Example Set2: UPS Express 24 hors", but are 3. Standard also is included with incorrect price 9.90. Standard should not appear because it don't match rules
|Tags||No tags attached.|