View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002540||OXID eShop (all versions)||4.09. SEO, SEO URL||public||2011-02-18 20:14||2012-12-10 13:34|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||4.4.7 revision 33396|
|Summary||0002540: When an article title is changed SEOs of subshops will be changed but no oxseohistory will be written|
|Description||When the title of an article is changed the SEO url is calculated once again and the oxseo entry is updated (if "fix SEO URL" is not checked)|
Oxid is designed to move the OLD SEO into oxseohistory so you can still call the article with the old SEO (important for backlinks).
This behaviour fails in EE when an article is assigned to more than 1 category in the subshops.
|Steps To Reproduce||- create an article in Mastershop|
- add it to subshop B
- change to Subshop B, select the article, assign a category
- a SEO for the article in this category will be created
- call the detail page in frontend of subshop B,
- save the SEO
- select Mastershop, select the article, change its title, save
- call the detail page in frontend of subshop B with the saved SEO
- the first call will succeed, but with this call the new SEO of Subshop B (due to changed title) will be calculated
- from now on the old SEO of subshop B will not work any more
|Additional Information||This bug is due to errors in oxseoencode.php.|
function _copyToHistory() selects the first available record of oxseo WITHOUT checking the oxseourl field.
Therefore it misses to detect the newly calculated SEO Url and never writes the old seourl from oxseo to oxseohistory.
The error can only be detected when the article is assigned to at least 2 categories and the SEO history check will be performed on the second category.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
I cannot reproduce this case in version 4.4.7 (thought I still can reproduce in 4.3.2). That means that issue was fixed or gone together with some other fixes in some eShop version between 4.3.2 and 4.4.7.
So old SEO Url works, but there is one additional issue to that, reported in 0002574. Please check that also.