View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002357||OXID eShop (all versions)||1.03. Basket, checkout process||public||2011-01-04 11:37||2012-12-10 13:23|
|Product Version||4.4.5 revision 31315|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0002357: categories and article assignment, wrong calculation of delivery costs|
|Description||Something is wrong with the general math if categories or articles are assigned to a rule (this is similar to my previous reported bug).|
|Steps To Reproduce||Example:|
- 2 rules for delivery costs, both have different articles assigned to each other
If one article of each group is in the basket, no rule gets calculated, delivery costs are 0
Same problem goes for categories assigned to the rule.
Reminder sent to: AlxPick
I checked this case. To describe in details:
1. I created the shipping set rule, which costs 10 EUR, and have product assigned No.2275. Also shipping Method for it.
2. Then created second shipping set rule, which costs 20 EUR and have product No.1651 assigned.
When there are any of these products (only one of these) in the basket - appropriate Shipping Method is displayed (that's ok).
3. then I add both products (2275 and 1651) to the basket. In the third order step I don't see any of newly created shipping methods. There are only the default (from demodata) shipping methods, which are selected automaticaly. And that's correct, because when both products are in the basket - none of newly created Shipping Methods fits for this set of products (as these are created only for delivering the particular products).
So, as I understood - there is no bug. Or I misunderstood the situation?
Ok let me describe it better:
- there is a rule for all items, expect category A
- there is a rule for category A with diffrent shipping costs
if I order and article from any category which is not A, costs are correct
if I order a article from category A, it is too
if I order an article from any category not A and one from A, I don't get shipping costs correctly.
Depending on how I put them to basket I get either just the any but A one or I get the A one.
There is no way it calcualtes the costs correctly liek it should.
Imagine if we for example sell small hardware and a freezer. The freezer costs 50 Eur shipping, the usale hardware like 5 Eur. Now, if I order both, freezer and some hardware, I don't pay like 5 + 50 Eur, it shows me either 5 Eur or 50 Eur depending on how I put them in basket.
The one going first gives the costs.
Any customer can trick the shop into make it give you 5 Eur as shipping costs for a thing like the freezer by just putting a small thing in basket first.
So it is imposisble to sell things with special shipping price in Oxid currently, even if the option is given.
Is this better explained?
Reminder sent to: AlxPick
The situation is clear.
This issue is basically duplicated with the 0002149, and such problem occured after the fix for issue 0001659.
So we will roll-back the fix for 0001659 (so the issues 2149 and this one will work correctly), and 1659 will be solved in different way.
Thank you for your report.
This entry will be marked as duplicate of 0002149
||Closed as duplicate of 0002149|