View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001289||OXID eShop (all versions)||3.1. Design, GUI, UX||public||2009-09-04 08:50||2009-09-08 18:27|
|Product Version||4.1.5 revision 21618|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||4.1.6 revision 22740|
|Summary||0001289: "Different shipping address" button works like submit|
- add any product to basket and go to basket;
- in 2nd order step login (i.e. as admin:admin)
- in the same 2nd order step click on button "Click here to secify different shipping address";
- then select "Use billing addres" in drop-down of appeared form;
- then again click on "Click here to secify different shipping address"
...after that user is directed to 3rd order page, means this button works like a submit for entire form.
This button should affect only the Shipping address form opening/closing. So user should not be directed to next order page after clickink this.
|Tags||No tags attached.|