View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007357||module PayPal Checkout||module PayPal checkout - sub||public||2022-09-16 13:22||2022-09-21 13:55|
|Product Version||2.1.6 / 1.1.6|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0007357: If the stocking setting for a product states "If out of stock, offline" then the order confirmation mail is missing that item|
|Description||if the stock of a product becomes 0 or less and the stock setting is set to "If out of stock, offline", then the order confirmation mail for the shop owner and for the customer are missing that item. |
- The shop administration area shows the correct order, only the mails are affected.
- The notification of PayPal for the customers shows the correct price.
Tested with the payment (id) oscpaypal.
|Steps To Reproduce||- install an Enterprise Edition 6.5|
- install PayPal Checkout for the current version of OXID eShop 6.5
- Log in to the admin.
- Search for the product 1402.
- Set the stock for the product 1
- Set the stock status: "If out of stock, offline".
- Goto the frontend and create customer account with a working mail address.
- Put the product 1402 into the basket
- Do the checkout with the PayPal Checkout payment "PayPal" (id: oscpaypal).
- Finish the checkout
- You will get redirected to the start page which states: "The product 1402 isnt availbable".
- Check the confirmation mail, it will be empty and show 0.00 €.
- Goto Frontend -> My Account -> My Account -> Order history -> it will show the order details as expected.
- Goto the admin and check the just made order, it will show the order details as expected.
- Check the PayPal notification: It will show the expected price.
Conclusion: Only the order confirmation mail is affected
|Tags||No tags attached.|