View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0006557||OXID eShop (all versions)||2.3. Extensions (modules, themes)||public||2016-11-30 14:01||2016-12-09 09:59|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||6.0.0-beta.2|
|Summary||0006557: Namespaces conflict of "Payment" model VS controller in modules "extend" classes|
|Description||When a module overloads "Payment" controller using metadata "extend" section, and this controller is called in any way, there is a fatal PHP error:|
"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class OxidEsales\EshopCommunity\Application\Model\Payment in /var/www/oxideshop/source/Application/Model/payment.php on line 0"
NOTE: Error refers to model, but is triggered by controller call.
NOTE: In path /var/www/oxideshop/source/Application/Model/payment.php - file name is lowercase - as for controller, but rest of path is model.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please also check other classes where model and controller names without namespaces are the same!
|Steps To Reproduce||Two real examples:|
1. Activate Paymorrow module and go to checkout payment stem - the error is shown.
2. In Modules Generator try to create a module with "Payment" in section "Extend classes" - the error is shown.
So, as descriptions says, if there is a module which extends "Payment" controller - this error would trigger!
Sample code from metadata:
'extend' => array(
'payment' => 'oxps/paymorrow/controllers/oxpspaymorrowpayment',
Sample code from the extend class:
class OxpsPaymorrowPayment extends OxpsPaymorrowPayment_parent
|Additional Information||Why important?|
- Examples from "Steps To Reproduce" are parts of OXID - eFile and SDK extensions and both fails due to this error
- Same would happen to each payment module! Because all payment module extend "Payment" controller
- Same issue might happen to other classes where model and controller names without namespaces are the same
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|PHP Version||Not defined|
|Database Version||Not defined|