View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0006330||OXID eShop (all versions)||2.6. Administer orders||public||2016-02-12 09:33||2016-02-12 14:48|
|Product Version||4.9.7 / 5.2.7|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0006330: Changing shipping method leads to wrong calculation|
|Description||You can change the shipping costs and method in admin of an order. With a specific configuration of shipping methods this can lead to wrong recalculation of shipping costs.|
|Steps To Reproduce||- go to admin|
- activate Switzerland
- create new shipping method "Standard World" with same settings as "Standard"
- assign same shipping cost rules
- assign same payments
- remove Switzerland from shipping method "Standard"
- add only Switzerland to shipping method "Standard World"
- got to shop frontend
- put "Kuyichi leather belt JEVER" into basket
- start checkout
- use billing address in Switzerland and shipping address in Germany
- select shipping method "Standard" and payment method "Cash in advance"
- finish checkout
- go to admin
- select new order at "Administer Orders -> Orders"
- go to "Main" tab
- set shipping cost to 0 and click "Save"
- select "Standard" again as "Shipped with:"
- click "Save"
-> shipping costs are set to 6,90 Euro, but 3,90 Euro would be correct
|Additional Information||Looks like problem occurs in \oxBasket::_findDelivCountry|
This function tries to get the correct delivery country but it doesn't work. So there is a fallback in line https://github.com/OXID-eSales/oxideshop_ce/blob/v4.9.7/source/application/models/oxbasket.php#L1799
It uses the billing country to calculate shipping costs which leads to wrong recalculation.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|PHP Version||Not defined|
|MySQL Version||Not defined|