View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0006150||OXID eShop (all versions)||1.01. Products (product, categories, manufacturer, promotions etc.)||public||2015-05-27 10:09||2015-12-07 16:22|
|Product Version||4.9.4 / 5.2.4|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0006150: variants still can be ordered after parent has been deactivated|
|Description||oxArticle->getActiveCheckQuery() checks only the current article for being active or not.|
After deactivating a parent article, it will not appear in frontend and user will get redirected to the start page when opening url of the deactivated parent or it's variants.
But at least "customers also bought" lists will contain variant articles, so they will appear in frontend because they are still active. And you can add them to your basket directly from the "customers also bought" list.
You can process the checkout and order this variant of a deactivated parent.
|Steps To Reproduce||1)order the following articles:|
- KUYICHI 1/2 SLEEVE SHIRT (it has no "customers also bought" articles yet)
- coule of KUYICHI JEANS ANNA's variants, eg. 30|blue, 31|blue
2) finish the order
3) go to KUYICHI 1/2 SLEEVE SHIRT page and you will see jeans anna variants you have ordered in the "customers also bought" list
4) deactivate KUYICHI JEANS ANNA parent article
5) reload KUYICHI 1/2 SLEEVE SHIRT page, jeans variants are still there.
6) click "to cart" inside the "also bought" list -> variant will be added to your basket
7) Try to open their product pages -> redirect to start
8) process the checkout
9) you just have bought an article you should not be able to buy :)
|Additional Information||in my opinion, te active check query should also check the parent article.|
I managed to extend the function (we are still testing it on staging server) with a parent check:
|Tags||Solution Provided, Variants|
|PHP Version||Not defined|
|MySQL Version||Not defined|