View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005297||OXID eShop (all versions)||1.01. Products (product, categories, manufacturer, promotions etc.)||public||2013-07-15 15:14||2014-02-21 12:06|
|Product Version||4.7.6 / 5.0.6|
|Target Version||4.8.5 / 5.1.5||Fixed in Version||4.9.0_5.2.0_beta1|
|Summary||0005297: Articles per page does not work when "grid" is selected as standard view|
|Description||If the default setting for category view is set to "Grid" ("Galerie" in german) the "Articles per page" chooser does not work until the layout of the category is changed. I was able to reproduce this behaviour on the demoshop.|
|Steps To Reproduce||In demo shop ...|
1. Go to admin
2. Navigate to "Extensions / Themes"
3. Select "Azure"
4. Click on "Settings"
5. Select "Grid" for "Default product list type" and "Product list type on Start page"
6. Click "Save"
7. Delete your session cookies or restart your browser
8. Go to shop frontend and navigate to a category of your choice
9. Make a selection in "Articles per Page". It won't work since it seems to display the wrong list
However, after changing the display type via the frontend and switching back to grid view, it works. The reason seems to be, that the session variable "ldtype" is not set.
|Tags||No tags attached.|