View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003948||OXID eShop (all versions)||2.3. Extensions (modules, themes)||public||2012-04-26 23:46||2017-06-27 09:17|
|Product Version||4.6.0 revision 44406|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0003948: Other theme cannot be activated, and previous theme is corrupted, if there is sTheme option set in config.inc.php|
|Description||the Basic Theme cannot be activated in Community Edition Demo Shop|
|Steps To Reproduce||Currently you have Azure theme set as active on eShop.|
- go to Admin -> Extensions -> Themes
- click on "Basic"
- click on "Activate"
... nothing happens, nothing changes.
But in frontend Azure theme now is also corrupted. And there is no possibility to set back to Azure (because it's still shown as "active" in Admin) to get back to correct stage.
|Additional Information||working in an vanilla installation on custom server|
|PHP Version||Not defined|
|Database Version||Not defined|
||Changes in demo configuration.|
||Theme must be selected only in database. Param in config - $this->sTheme might damage shop view.|
I think this should be made working especially in Demo-Shop
How to reproduce:
1. Add to config file param $this->sTheme with same theme as in database.
2. Change theme in database.
If you change from azure to basic you get warnings instead off articles list in mine page.
1. In all places should check only from one place: from database or from config file.
2. In admin there should be a warning that one couldn't change theme because it is in config file or that config param don't do nothing because of setting in database.
||Did not reproduce in 4.5 version.|
In next patch there will be an announcement that sTheme or sCustomTheme are in config file.
Still need to investigate possible fix for shop to work even if params are in config file and possible cases if there would be other params in config file.